Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The beggining


My wife's sister Anna, My Wife Amanda, Me, My best friend/best man Mike


This is me, I look bad

The address for my blog says a lot for me. I feel as though I am in a fire fight for my life. I have weighed as much as 436 pounds. This is not something I am proud of. I Joined Weight Watchers once and got down to 380 but then life happened and I put the weight back on. I returned to Weight Watchers a second time and this is how its been going:
Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17

The pictures above show you where I am starting at. I am a very big fireman. My wedding picture, I love my wife dearly she has almost hit her lifetime weight. I want to hold a new ceremony when I get to 250 pound, Iwould tell her that she would be marrying a new man. I currently wear 58-60 for pants. I cant wait till I can shop at WalMart instead of big and tall stores. I have been working out hard. We joined Anytime Fitness which is great because I work out every day for the 4 days I am in town. Currently I work 72 hours that's 3 days straight as a rural hospital as a Paramedic Specialist. The work out equipment there is starting to fall apart I will have to find a new way to work out when at work. Well weigh in is at 5pm, can't wait to post my next weight.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I am so proud of you. I can't wait to marry you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the right track...

    I have always believed in you; and you WILL
    get to where you want to be.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete