Coming off my anniversary week, we know what happens at times like that but that week I still dropped 5+ pounds. This week was another of those weeks. I had a good week. The day before weigh in is my wifes birthday. I treat her nice take her to a winery. Take her to a nice french resturant in Lincoln Nebraska called "The Green Gateau." Anyone wondering Gateau means cake in French. And for us it means more wine with dinner. The meals were wonderful. The Lobster Bisc soup was to die for. I do not want to think how many points this meal was a lone. My wife had the Green Gateau for desert she shared, I was just going to have a nice glass of sherry for desert, but she shared. The smell of my sherry about made her sick, sorry baby but it was good. Took her home and ...... well that was the end of that. Today went to see the surgeon and found out all my pain is from a bad gallbladder. The test they ran says when your gallbladder hits 30% it needs to come out mine was at 20% it really needs to come out. Surgery is Tuesday I am really scared. Then I had to see my primary doctor who realized I say him right before Memorial day and now today I was down 9 pounds started to get really worried saying your sicker than we thought. I said no doc I am a Weight Watcher and it really helps. I have been eating with little pains. He told me I made a believer out of him that Weight Watchers does work. So to weigh in tonight after the last 48 hours I am glad I did not gain I weighed in at an even 383 down 0.6 pounds. Well theres my week in a wrap up. I hope yours go better. Talk to you all later.
Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17
Week 6 Weight 403.8 lbs down 18.2
Week 7 Weight 396 lbs down 26
Week 8 Weight 389.8 lbs down 32.2
Week 9 Weight 392.6 lbs up 2.8 loss 29.4
Week 10 Weight 388.8 lbs down 33.2
Week 11 Weight 383.6 lbs down 38.4
Week 12 Weight 383 lbs down 39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm proud of you babe. And, I know you liked the sherry, but my cake was WAY better than your sherry was.
ReplyDeleteYou will feel so much better after surgery and then Doc will be even more amazed! I love you.