Monday, July 6, 2009
Why am I mad?
I know my life feels like it's missing something, and I am sure if you ask my wife she would say the same thing. I'm talking about a child. I get upset a lot but try to not let it show. We were at a family dinner Sunday and all the people our age had babies and big deal was made of with announcements, I could not hold a tear back. I get sick of my mother in law talking about her relatives in California and the baby Liberty, how does she think that makes me feel. Everytime my wife gets on the Internet to talk with friends some on else is pregnant and she is not. She feels down and then I feel even worse. We would be great parents. Yes, I may sound a little mad right now but that is because I am. My wife deserves better and so do I. I'm sick of having to fight for everything in my life. All my life I have always put every one else first. Well, damn it I'm going to be first for once. If this post makes me sound like an asshole to somebody that's fine, I don't care. This is my life. I would also like to say to all those people out there that open your legs and pop out kids and live off my hard earn money: FUCK OFF!!! Get job!!!! I'm done supporting you. I want you all to know my balls may not work right and I may not be able to father a child. But do remember this I do have balls, and I would be a better father than many of those out there. So now you know why I am mad at the world, there is more and if you want a good laugh, good conversation piece, discuss topics I suggest you become a friend to my blog subscribe its free. This is only the beginning I have a lot to get off my chest and put out there.........Check back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Bud, Good to see you get mad at something at last. First off, glad to see you droppng some pounds, well it's kilos now where I am, proud to call you a friend Dave.
ReplyDeleteSecondly. I feel your pain and anger, people can be really insensitive, but remember it only takes 1 NASCAR driver to get bored with going in circles and switch to INDY. Sorry Dave, I had to laugh at your earlier post about them going in circles like NASCAR. You know my sense of humor.
Dave;
ReplyDeleteAnger is such a useless emotion; except when
used to protect yourself or others from harm.
You can waste a lot of time getting mad or you can take that anger and turn it into something
good....You are turning your life around; don't
get sidetracked by bullshit...
Oh; and get some more tattoos....Always seems to
cheer me up!