Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well I would like to quote a song by Darryl Worley "It sounds like life to me." Thats what has happened to me for the last few weeks. Since I ran the 5k 2 weeks ago I have only worked out once. I've lost my energy. I have not been eating well. I missed weigh in last week because of work this week I'm up 5 pounds (SH*T). I am also working 2 jobs and back in college full time finishing up my RN. I just feel like I am out of control right now. I need a U-turn. I have been talking with some people today one gentleman told me "when you fall down the steps you do not say well I fell and keep rolling to the bottom. No you stop your self and start walking back up again." I can not let a little stumble stop me.

On a happy note tommorow August 27th marks Amanda's and my first date. I can not believe it has been fours years since August 27th 2005. Its been the greatest four years. I look forward to many more. I love you with all my heart. Buckle your seat belt it will be bumpy ride from here, but thats ok because I know your the seat next me. I raise my glass and say "to the lamp of love: may it burn brightest in the darkest hours and never flicker in the winds of trial." I will always love you, plus one.



Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17
Week 6 Weight 403.8 lbs down 18.2
Week 7 Weight 396 lbs down 26
Week 8 Weight 389.8 lbs down 32.2
Week 9 Weight 392.6 lbs up 2.8 loss 29.4
Week 10 Weight 388.8 lbs down 33.2
Week 11 Weight 383.6 lbs down 38.4
Week 12 Weight 383 lbs down 39
Week 13 Free pass
Week 14 Weight 376.4 lbs down 45.6
Week 15 Weight 376.4 lbs down 45.6 at least I didn't gain
Week 16 Weight 375.0 lbs down 47.0 it's moving
Week 17 Weight 377.4 lbs down 44.6 wrong way damn
Week 18 Weight 384.4 lbs down 37.6 what the hell?
Week 19 Weight 370.6 lbs down 51.4 made up over 50 lbs done yahoo!
Week 20 Weight 368.4 lbs down 53.6
Week 21 Weight 373.6 lbs down 48.4 wrong way, need to make an U-turn

No comments:

Post a Comment