Its another Wednesday so time for another update. Weigh in tonight went well. After a couple of weeks of gains I have finnally lost I am down 7.8 lbs putting me at 370.2 lbs. My troubles started when I went back to school I had trouble finding time to work out, trouble eating right. I have fixed these problems. I carry healthy snacks with me at all times. Instead of telling myself I do not have time to workout I tell my self I do. I have had a minimum of 30 minutes of activity daily. It pays off. I set goals for this month. My weight loss for goal for September is 15 lbs. My activity goal is to workout 4 days a week. If I do this I get a case of wine. Yeah.
School is going well. I got a 97% on first nursing test 36 out of 37 missing only 1. Statistics is actually interesting just took our first test do not know my score yet. Speech I am improving each time I give a presentation. I hope I can keep this up.
Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17
Week 6 Weight 403.8 lbs down 18.2
Week 7 Weight 396 lbs down 26
Week 8 Weight 389.8 lbs down 32.2
Week 9 Weight 392.6 lbs up 2.8 loss 29.4
Week 10 Weight 388.8 lbs down 33.2
Week 11 Weight 383.6 lbs down 38.4
Week 12 Weight 383 lbs down 39
Week 13 Free pass
Week 14 Weight 376.4 lbs down 45.6
Week 15 Weight 376.4 lbs down 45.6 at least I didn't gain
Week 16 Weight 375.0 lbs down 47.0 it's moving
Week 17 Weight 377.4 lbs down 44.6 wrong way damn
Week 18 Weight 384.4 lbs down 37.6 what the hell?
Week 19 Weight 370.6 lbs down 51.4 made up over 50 lbs done yahoo!
Week 20 Weight 368.4 lbs down 53.6
Week 21 Weight 373.6 lbs down 48.4 wrong way, need to make an U-turn
Week 22 Weight 378.0 lbs down 44.0 my u-turn became 360 heading same way Help!
Week 23 Weight 370.2 lbs down 51.8 finnaly heading the right way have to keep it up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment