Well, I just realized I have not been keeping up on my weight loss journey. Here is an update starting at week 8 were I left off. Week 8 I was down 6.2 weighing in at 389.8 lbs. The following week was not good I had problems getting motivated and have been fighting my gallbladder and did not have much activity this week so for week 8 I was up 2.8 lbs weighing in at 392.6 lbs. No fear though I made a come back in week 10. Week 10 I was down 3.8 lbs loosing what I had gained and an extra pound weighing in 388.8 lbs. Now for this week. I have been back on my training schedule for the 5K. I did a 5K right before weigh in. This week weigh in results down 5.2 lbs weighed 383.6 lbs. I am making the come back I need. I can not wait to see the surgeon on the 10th I think once my gall bladder is out I will feel a lot better. Look at my chart:
Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17
Week 6 Weight 403.8 lbs down 18.2
Week 7 Weight 396 lbs down 26
Week 8 Weight 389.8 lbs down 32.2
Week 9 Weight 392.6 lbs up 2.8 loss 29.4
Week 10 Weight 388.8 lbs down 33.2
Week 11 Weight 383.6 lbs down 38.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so proud of you. You looked awesome on the track tonight! Love you.
ReplyDeleteI read Amanda's blog and that's how I found your blog, and I think you're doing amazing! Keep up the good work and I'm thinking good thoughts for you about your gall bladder.
ReplyDelete