Friday, May 29, 2009
Update
Well life has been really crappy. I have not been able to eat due to a tooth problem. I had a infection in my tooth, gum and jaw. Been on antibiotics for about a week. I have not been able to eat due to extreme pain. I could not afford to have the root canal and crown done so I just had it pulled today. It came out in 4 pieces. Now that I have that over, on to the other problem. My gallbladder is bad. The hydascan confirmed that. I have to see surgeon on June 12th. I will not to continue to school this summer and will have to wait to the fall to start back. That now means I will not graduate until December 2010. My health is important though. I want to get my life back in track. Will keep everyone up to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment