Sunday, May 3, 2009
Get Moving!!!!
I have been at work all weekend long and yesterday got bored went for stroll outside for half a hour. Weigh Watchers gave me 3 activity points for a leisure walk. I am like WOW. Here is a shocker I did it 3 times yesterday in the morning, afternoon, and evening. That 9 easy activity points I earned. I am on the same track today. I am thinking that I will even do this at home and my regular work outs. Big point here is just get up and move. If I didn't go walk I would of just stayed in that recliner and watched TV but I felt a lot better after walking. I made this little path at the hospital that starts at the helipad goes up a hill to the main entrance across visitor parking past the ER into employee parking out to the road and back the helipad. Its a nice little walk. I also just read about a past co-worker who dropped below 400 lbs very proud of him. I am hoping and working hard so that this week I may be able to say the same thing. Point from this posting is GET UP AND MOVE, thats what I have learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment