Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Well today was finals day. I passed Pharmacology II and Health Assessment. Yeah I'm done with school for 19 days. The things that sucks is the I start back to school on my wife and I seconds anniversary. It sucks but I'll get to see her after class. Tonight I had fire training. I back in my fire gear that I have not had on in over 6 months due to Lewis TFD taking a while about getting my fire gear from Carter Lake Fire department. This gear was specially fitted for me and my body. Now take in mind that so far since this gear was fitted to this point I am about 50 pounds lighter. It is big on me. That's a great thing. So we cut up a car tonight. We got the jaws of life out and also the cutter. Removed the doors. Took out the windshield with a glass saw that was fun, I think Abbie got pictures of that. Took the roof off using saws. It was fun. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment