Monday, May 11, 2009
I felt like crap
I have had a busy day. I had errands and went to study with other students. I have ate well all day. While studying one of the students is hispanic and decided to cook a authenic mexican dish, fried buritos. They respected me knowing that I have been working on loosing weight and offered me somethine else. I them I want to try one and have been doing well keeping my points low so it will be ok. They put them together and then cook them in canola oil or I should say fry them. I ate one and less than 20 minutes I was so sick. I was bloated severe abdominal and gas. I thought I was going to die. I thought I was having a gall bladder attack. I went home had diarrhea and pain rested a few hours feel a lot better now. Still having slight pain. My wife thinks that I have been eating so healthy that the greasy burito was a big shock to my body and did what it did. Lesson for now on avoid greasy foods. I do not want to feel like that again. On a lighter side I took a friend to the gym with me today and I kicked his ass. We worked out hard. Hard enought that later in the morning he texted me saying he felt like he was going to puke. I love working out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry you don't feel good, but it's nice to see your body is changing! Keep up the good work with your diet!
ReplyDelete