Monday, May 18, 2009

It has become a tough time for me. I have been doing so well and then I have just hit a brick wall. In the last week I have been getting sick. I'm in the bathroom once or twice a hour. My energy levels are dropping. Tonight I was no longer able to run like I have been, my strength and endurance are gone. I saw my doctor today and he thinks my gall bladder is causing all this. He has scheduled a ultrasound for tomorrow morning. We need to get this process going and get me better so I can return to school, and continue to train. I have probably gained this week, due to lack of energy and motivation. I do not mind I want to get better. Good news is my blood pressure is under control 126/70 yeah. Doctor is happy with my weight loss, I told him get me better so I can keep going. I will update tomorrow when I hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment