Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Goals

Well my wife and I have sat goals every month and set rewards for meeting that goal. Usually it is one weight loss goal, and one exercise goal. I am have been thinking long and hard about mine. It is not always easy to come up with a goal. Well, here it goes.

Weight loss goal for the month of May is 8.8 lbs which would put me at 395lbs by the end of May. The reward for reaching this goal will be to go to Morril Hall Museum at UNL. I went there a lot as kid and have never went back. I want to so bad.

Exercise goal is to some kind of exercise or activity 5 times a week. The reward for reaching this goal I will take my wife to a winery for a tasting. Why does my reward for reaching my goal reward her? I do not know but I think she won't mind.

Today I am at work its a slow boring day. I took out my mp3 player put it in and went on a 30 minute walk. I can't believe it but Weight Watchers gave me 3 activity points for a 30 minute leisure walk. WOW!. Then for lunch I had 2 BLT's, yes I said 2. All together my whole lunch was 7 points. I used wheat bread 4 slices 4 points, Jennie-O turkey bacon extra lean 4 strips 2 points, Fat free Mircle Whip 2 Tablespoons 1 point then tomatos and letucce for 0 points all together 7 points. It was good. I turned down lunch the hopsital was making for customer appreciation day I was proud.

1 comment:

  1. No, I don't mind going to the winery. And you will enjoy it to - that's why you picked it!

    ReplyDelete