Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a day

Let me tell you about my day. I got off work at 6am met my wife at the gym. I did 30 minutes on elliptical finishing over 3 miles. I stretched well before and after. My right leg is feelling OK. Spent most the day in class. Then had weigh in at 5pm. I stepped up on that scale just hoping to be under 400 pounds. Well, I did it and some more. I weighed in at 396 down 7.8 from last weigh in total lost 26 pounds. Yeah, 2 more stars. Theres more. I got a 5% star due to dropping 5% of my weight. I got a 25 pound ring for the 25 pounds I have lost. The best part of my night was standing by my wife when she weighed in and hit her life time goal weight. That was amazing. I am so proud of her. I am thinking it might be time for picture updates. I wanted to put a new picture up of me at 396 but ran out of time tonight so watch for a post tommorow for a picture of a new me. I may not be half the man I am yet, but I am 1/20th smaller. Check out running chart below.

Week 1 initial weigh in 422 lbs
Week 2 weight: 416.4 lbs down 5.6
Week 3 Weight: 416.2 lbs down 5.8
Week 4 Weight: 410 lbs down 12
Week 5 Weight: 405 lbs down 17
Week 6 Weight 403.8 lbs down 18.2
Week 7 Weight 396 lbs down 26

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I love you for everything you are, do, want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats David. I am super impressed. We definitely need to see a progress picture.

    ReplyDelete